Estate & Wealth Transfer
Your life and legacy is more than money. It represents your values. Planning your legacy and the transfer of your wealth is an essential part of any financial planning process.
Our professional advisors will work to ensure that your assets end up in the right hands, mitigating potential tax burdens and protecting the assets for your beneficiaries. We will also minimize the probate process and the expenses, delays, and loss of privacy that often accompany it.
After we put your plan in place, we will continue to work with you to make sure this plan stays updated, giving you peace of mind that your wealth will benefit the people and causes you care most about.
Parts of an Estate Plan
- A will – a legal document that details your final wishes about how to distribute your assets after death.
- A trust – an account that holds your assets for the benefit of one or more people
- Life Insurance – proceeds are paid to a beneficiary at your death.
- Gifts – transfers of property made during your life to family, friends or charity.
- Tax exclusions – benefits that may be available if the situation allows.
1 Union Square, Suite 600
Chattanooga, TN 37402